Re: box-shadow-[top, right, left, bottom]

I like the idea. Doing so would give the author the freedom to define
different blur radii, spread distances and colors for each side. I'm just
wondering if and how individual offsets and "inset" should be handled.

box-shadow would then be a shorthand for these new properties.

Sebastian