Re: [css3-exclusions] Question regarding multiple exclusions incase of rotation of an exclusion box

Hi All,

One more question regarding floats in case of exclusions.

When an exclusion box has clear property should the float content be
cleared from that exclusion box area?
And if an exclusion box has end property and if a float box has "float:
left;", should it be displayed only on the right side of the exclusion box ?

Regards,
Sriram