Re: [CSS21][css-page] Fixed positioning on content-empty pages?

Le 23/04/2013 15:22, Simon Sapin a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> §9.6.1 of CSS 2.1 says:
>> For paged media, boxes with fixed positions are repeated on every page.
>
> Is this really *every* page, including content-empty pages generated by
> forced page breaks? If so, does the :blank page selector still match?

Bonus question: does content in page-margin boxes makes a page not
"content-empty"? This affects the :blank selector.

I think it should not. Otherwise, the result of whether :blank matches a
given page would depend on itself:

@page :blank { @top-center { content: "Not blank." }

--
Simon Sapin