Re: [cssom-view] scrollMaxX/Y

On Sat, Apr 20, 2013 at 7:45 AM, Simon Pieters <simonp@opera.com> wrote:

> An alternative could be to expose subpixel values for scrollWidth and
> clientWidth (et al). IE supports this but requires opt-in:
> http://blogs.msdn.com/b/ie/archive/2012/02/17/sub-pixel-rendering-and-the-css-object-model.aspx
>
> Would it be Web-compatible to expose subpixel values in CSSOM View?

Hard to say. Microsoft obviously isn't sure :-).

(I don't object to adding scrollMaxX/Y. Maybe we should do both?)

I would like to do both. Apart from being safe, scrollMaxX/Y is also more
convenient and intuitive for authors.

Rob
--
q“qIqfq qyqoquq qlqoqvqeq qtqhqoqsqeq qwqhqoq qlqoqvqeq qyqoquq,q qwqhqaqtq
qcqrqeqdqiqtq qiqsq qtqhqaqtq qtqoq qyqoquq?q qEqvqeqnq qsqiqnqnqeqrqsq