Re: [css-exclusions][css-masking] Animation of Basic Shapes

On Wed, Apr 10, 2013 at 1:24 PM, Alan Stearns <stearns@adobe.com> wrote:
> On 4/10/13 1:15 PM, "Tab Atkins Jr." <jackalmage@gmail.com> wrote:
>>On Fri, Apr 5, 2013 at 12:31 PM, Dirk Schulze <dschulze@adobe.com> wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I just want to check back. Are there any updates on animating basic
>>>shapes? If I can help, let me know.
>>
>>I suspect this fell through the cracks.  Alan, you're the currently
>>active editor.  Thoughts?  I think Dirk's rules work great.
>
> I agree. I added Dirk's interpolation rules to the draft a while back. Is
> anything else needed?

Oh, sorry, I missed them in the draft.

In the one draft where I've had to specify interpolation, I pulled it
down into a separate top-level section.  I think that might make this
clearer.  (In general, major interfaces with other specs should do
this, I think.)