Re: [css3-flexbox] requst for new features

1.I believe that the Grid can be more flexible control layout, but at this
stage, the realization of Grid in the browser is very slow, compared
Flexbox more mature, especially on mobile devices.So for some very common
layout, I hope flexbox support as soon as possible, I do not know that this
is not a W3C's original intention.Grid flexible Sometimes developers may
feel that very complicated to use, in fact, a common requirement is often
designed to look very simple.

2.Of What Flexbox probably when out? Flexbox mainly what problems to solve
it?

3.I mean indeed: 'Specify a minimum amount of spacing', this can be very
flexible, such as the "letter-spacing":
<spacing-limit> = [normal | <length> | <percentage>] {1,3}
http://dev.w3.org/csswg/css-text-4/ # spacing-limit

4.I do not know much about the naming rules in the CSS specification, if
you want to add two properties I mentioned, what name do you think is more
appropriate? I can think of is: justify-content-last and flex-spacing.

5.The last line in the current control ability is relatively weak, if you
want to add a control the properties of the last line, whether this
specification (http://dev.w3.org/csswg/css-align/ in) but also the
corresponding changes?

6.Flexbox will support the "Waterfall stream" this layout? The next line
items are always close to the previous line project, see:
http://jsbin.com/udisov/2

The very grateful Tab Atkins Jr. patience reply, I know that standards need
to consider a more comprehensive, more than just some personal problems
encountered in the actual project can better participate in the CSS
specification.

Here is the Chinese version(以下是中文版)

1. 我相信Grid 可以更灵活的控制布局,但是现阶段,Grid 在各个浏览器的实现很慢,相比而言,Flexbox
已经比较成熟了,尤其是在移动设备上。所以对于一些非常常见的布局,我希望 flexbox 可以尽快支持,我不知道这是不是 W3C的初衷。Grid
太灵活了有时候开发者反而觉得使用起来很复杂,实际上常见的需求往往在设计上看起来很简单。

2.请问 Flexbox 2 大概什么时候可以出来呢?目前 Flexbox 1主要还有哪些问题要解决呢?

3.我的意思的确是:'specify a minimum amount of spacing',这样可以非常灵活,好比「letter-spacing」:
<spacing-limit> = [ normal | <length> | <percentage>]{1,3}
http://dev.w3.org/csswg/css-text-4/#spacing-limit

4.我不太了解CSS规范中的命名规则,如果要新增我提到的两个属性,你觉得什么名字比较合适呢?我能想到的是: justify-content-last
和 flex-spacing。

5.最后一行目前控制能力比较弱,如果要新增控制最后一行的属性,是否这份规范(http://dev.w3.org/csswg/css-align/

)也要相应的改动呢?

6. Flexbox 会不会支持「Waterfall stream」这样的布局呢?下一行的项目始终贴着上一行的项目,请看:
http://jsbin.com/udisov/2

非常感谢 Tab Atkins Jr.
的耐心回复,我深知标准需要考虑的更加全面,以上仅仅是一些个人在实际项目中遇到的问题,希望可以更好的参与到CSS规范中来。