Re: [css-syntax][selectors] Added a COLUMN token to Syntax

Le 04/04/2013 02:06, Tab Atkins Jr. a écrit :
> I just added a COLUMN token to the Syntax draft, matching "||".  It's
> needed for Selectors, so it can maintain LL(1).  (Otherwise, seeing
> "*" followed by "|" is ambiguous until you look at the *next* token.)

Hi,

I’m not objecting, but shouldn’t LL(1) be only an implementation
concern? AFAICT, it is not detectable whether an implementation parses
"||" as a single token, or looks ahead for two delim tokens.

Can something undetectable make an implementation non-conforming?

--
Simon Sapin