Re: [css-color] Starting CSS Color 4

On Wed, Apr 3, 2013 at 3:22 PM, Daniel Glazman
> On 03/04/13 23:47, Tab Atkins Jr. wrote:
>> Also, can I publish this as FPWD?
>
> (did you tell the WG before starting this and storing it into
>  dev.w3.org?)
> In short: such decisions are for CSS WG conf calls. We're not chartered
> to work on this document right now and even with light additions, that
> document has to run through the Group and some AC-Reps may have a word.
> Bring this to next conf call if you wish but you have to understand
> this is probably a low priority on co-chairs' radar right now.

It's within the charter's scope, just not listed explicitly as a
deliverable (however, CSS Colors 3 is).  Plus, we're rechartering this
year. ^_^

Sorry, I need to add the UD styling to my preprocessor.  Based on
history, it doesn't seem to be necessary to get WG approval to put
something in our repo, though it is required to call something an ED.