Re: [svg2] request for review of new SVG properties

Le 13/09/12 08:30, Tab Atkins Jr. a écrit :

> We're not going to change the name, because <iri> is a stupid name
> that nobody outside some rarified standards circles ever uses.  The

Well. Our specs are made FOR those rarified standards circles only.
We're not writing tutorials or books, we're writing Standards...
So all calm down please.

On another note, "replace the <url> definition by <iri> throughout the
specs" could be painful because we use <url> is many different modules,
some of them having reached CR status.

Let's discuss that during next week's call, we'll find a way to solve
this issue.

</Daniel>