Re: [css3-fonts] FontLoader v2

Everything sounds pretty good except this:

On Fri, Sep 7, 2012 at 1:18 AM, John Daggett <jdaggett@mozilla.com> wrote:
> The "load" and "error" events would fire the event below:
>
> [Constructor]
> interface CSSFontFaceLoadEvent : Event {
>   readonly attribute CSSFontFaceRule fontface;
>   readonly attribute DOMString error;
> }

I'm still not in favor of attaching a CSSFontFaceRule here - having to
do "event.fontface.style.weight" instead of "event.weight" gives us no
benefit, but is cumbersome and annoying for the author.

I'm also still in favor of exposing which source, exactly, was used in the load.