Re: [css3-flexbox] Changing abspos placeholders to atomic inlines

On 05/29/2012 05:18 PM, Alex Mogilevsky wrote:
> Now, "B" and "C" will get 3 anonymous flex items each, right?

That's my understanding too, yeah.

> And BTW in "C" there will be no space between "some" and "text", will it?

No space _characters_ between them, correct -- (C) would render just like

There might be some packing space between them, of course, depending on
the value of "justify-content" (formerly known as "flex-pack") on the flex
container.

> I suppose the new solution is not that much harder to do, it is very
> little code elsewhere, but there is new behavior to define, implement
> and test... Can somebody explain why it is better?

I had the same reaction to this change, FWIW...

~Daniel