Re: How URL Fragments could interact with Selectors, MQ and CSS, incl. Variables

Julian Reschke:
> On 2012-05-29 13:54, Christoph Päper wrote:
>> Selectors in URL Fragments
>
> Like that: <http://simonstl.com/articles/cssFragID.html> ?

Basically yes, but preferably without parentheses hell and, since Selectors is somewhat decoupled from CSS, with a different identifier, hence

  #select=foo
  #select="foo bar"   – I’m not sure if percent-encoding would be necessary –

instead of

  #css(foo)
  #css(foo bar)

although that is not compatible with the XPointer Framework which I should have remembered.

PS: I would have mentioned this of course, if I had heard about it before.