Re: [css3-background] Fixing the computed value line for some properties

On Monday 2012-05-21 16:51 -0700, Tab Atkins Jr. wrote:
> box-shadow: "a list of shadows, each with two offsets, a blur, a
> spread, and a color, with any <length> made absolute and all colors
> computed"

box-shadow needs to mention the optional 'inset'.

Other than that, looks good, other than not saying what happens if a
url() can't be made absolute, which is an issue in 2.1 as well
unless I've forgotten about something that says what to do.

-David