Re: [css3-flexbox][css3-align] start/end vs. before/after

start and end should be avoided when referring to writing mode relative
edges in the row axis; that is, before/after should be used for row axis
(which follows block progression) with reserved start/end for column axis
(which follows inline progression);

i'm assuming that in a vertical WM, rows progress from right to left or
left to right, while columns progress from top to bottom; if this
assumption is not correct, then I would need to alter my position;

my position is based on the terminology used in XSL-FO; of course, CSS may
decide to be different, but such a difference may result in unnecessary
confusion