Re: [css-wywiwyg] browser interpretation of css

I don't think he meant the browsers themselves, but the content they display.
For instance: If one says width: 80px, all browsers should handle it the same way (with/without border / padding / margin)

This example is handled the same way by at least the major browsers, but other properties that have minor undefined things will show differently sometimes.