Re: [css3-animations] Change to currentColor means it's no longer animatable?

When we discussed this issue last August (
http://web.archiveorange.com/archive/v/OOYmTrbeuqHBxqIvwMab) the consensus
seemed to be that  both bumping of overlapping stops and placement of
auto-positioned stops occurs before interpolation. You can't bump
overlapping stops until layout time.

so for the following example at a width of 100px:

linear-gradient(red 100px, green 50%);
linear-gradient(red 20px, green 50%);

consensus was that we first resolve to
linear-gradient(red 100px, green 100px);
linear-gradient(red 20px, green 50px);
(i.e. at 50% interpolation we'd have linear-gradient(red 60px, green 75px))

rather than first interpolate, then resolve.
(i.e. at 50% interpolation we'd have linear-gradient(red 60px, green 50%),
which would resolve to linear-gradient(red 60px, green 60px))

Cheers,
    -Shane