Re: [css3-flexbox] question about calculating "hypothetical main size"

(12/06/29 8:24), Tab Atkins Jr. wrote:
> On Thu, Jun 28, 2012 at 7:18 AM, Kang-Hao (Kenny) Lu
> <kennyluck@csail.mit.edu> wrote:
>> I am having trouble understanding the algorithm here, and I'll
>> appreciate some help, for example, a pointer to a previous discussion.
>
> We're having trouble understanding what we were trying to say too, so
> you're not alone.

Thank you for all your explanations. Sincerely appreciated!

I have to say I got stuck in this particular step of the algorithm for
about three times and honestly that was very frustrating. Then I
realized I should not hesitate to ask questions and I'm glad that I've
done so.

Cheers,
Kenny