RE: [css3-flexbox] Fixing the "replaced elements may or may not be inline" issue

Can we please stop using "OMG Mozilla will have to change the code" as an argument?

It is totally proper to account for implementation or computation complexity when designing features, but I don't see anything in this thread that says that it is hard to do or is in fact a performance problem.

These are real issues the code has to deal with, but there is no evidence that it is a problem for performance.

Alex