Re: [cssom-view] Definition of scrollWidth doesn't seem to make sense

On Fri, Jun 22, 2012 at 5:04 PM, Robert O'Callahan <robert@ocallahan.org>wrote:

> Actually the situation for scrollHeight is a little different. Webkit and
> Opera place a scrollable element's bottom padding below the element's last
> child, so bottom padding does get included in the scrollHeight even if the
> last child overflows.

Then again, given this testcase:
<!DOCTYPE HTML>
overflow-y:scroll; border:1px solid black; background:orange;
background-clip:content-box;">
Webkit and Opera render the orange content-box just 100px high, so it's not
clear where they think the bottom-padding is. It's just looks like a bug
that they can scroll vertically in that testcase.

Rob
than others?" [Matthew 5:43-47]