Re: [css-variables] CSS Custom Properties L1

No love? No hate?  No thoughts at all?  People have been pretty vocal on
this subject I general, so I am confused by the sudden sound of crickets at
our alternative proposal, which works the same way but has different names,
additional prose and examples to avoid the confusion.

-Brian