Re: Selectable text inside block level links (was Re: Clickable area for hyperlinks)

On 6/15/12 4:21 PM, Tab Atkins Jr. wrote:
> This should probably be brought up with individual browsers as a bug
> report.  Hopefully they can figure out some way you can click on a
> link without following it, so you can select text (like maybe
> Shift+click).

In Gecko on Mac, option-click lets you do this.  I seem to recall some
other modifier key working for this on other platforms in Gecko, but I
don't have them on hand to test right now.  I can't speak for other
browsers here...

-Boris