Re: [css4-ui] Scrollbar tracking control

* Tab Atkins Jr. wrote:
>I request that we add an explicit control for this, such that if a
>scrollbar is currently scrolled against a particular edge, it can be
>made to "stick" to that edge when the content width/height changes.
>Something like:
>
>scrollbar-attachment: normal | edge;

This is not really controlling the scrollbar, especially not if there is
none, so the name seems wrong; and I am not sure I like having just the
"edge" value (what if initially the content does not overflow, then you
add stuff, how would the implementation decide whether to stick with the
top or with the bottom), but the functionality seems useful enough.