Re: [css3-writing-modes] available vs fill-available and multiple specs with definitions

I'm still confused. The dev version of Box has been updated more recently
than even the Writing modes spec, and contains lots of descriptions and
examples on how these width and height keywords work that seems to be
missing from writing modes. It also defines the value "complex" that's
missing from writing modes.

Should I use fill-available or available? Should I be attempting to
implement the complex keyword? :)