Re: [css3-syntax] First draft of parser section completed

Le 13/06/2012 00:26, Tab Atkins Jr. a écrit :
>> I think that Syntax3 should not make any assumption on the content of
>> at-rules and do something like this instead:
>>
>> […]
>
> I don't think this is necessary.  I think we can just dispatch based
> on the at-keyword token's value to either a mode that recognizes
> at-rules and style rules, or one that recognizes at-rules and
> declarations.

I think both ways to think of this are more or less equivalent. My main
point was that the mapping between at-keywords and "what the block
contains" should not be hard-coded in Syntax but defined in other
modules, wherever an at-rule is defined.

--
Simon Sapin