Re: [css3-page] 6.3.2: "if a box is empty"

On 09/19/2011 02:14 PM, Peter Moulder wrote:
> The phrases "If the center box is not empty" (rule 2) and "if a box is empty"
> (rule 3) aren't very clear as to what the exact test is.  Certainly
> content:none would count as empty, but I'm not completely sure about e.g.
> content:"", or content:string(something set to none), or a few other cases.
>
> Conceivably "empty" could even be taken in a geometric sense.
>
> I'd suggest being more explicit.

I've switched over the wording to

   - If the center box exists, ...
   - If a margin box is not generated, then the used values of
     its width, left and right padding, and left and right border width
     in these formulas are all 0.

Though I'm not 100% sure what the spec intended, I think this new wording
is more correct.

~fantasai