Re: [css3-regions] @region and specificity

Hello,

Christoph has proposed an alternate syntax:

 h1:region(first) { color: purple; }
 h1 { color: blue; }

I tend to agree with Alex. I think regions decouple the content from their layout containers so that, typically, we will have a different chain of containers apply depending on the orientation, the device width/height or other factors like this.

@fantasai: is what Christoph proposed what you had in mind?

Vincent