Re: [css3-*] Review of functional syntax in CSS

On Sat, Jan 21, 2012 at 2:14 PM, Christoph Päper
<christoph.paeper@crissov.de> wrote:
> Tab Atkins Jr. (2012-01-21 17:42):
>> 2012/1/21 Christoph Päper <christoph.paeper@crissov.de>:
>>>  <rounding> := [‘up’ | ‘down’ | ‘even’ | ‘odd’]
>>>  ‘round(’ <css-value> <rounding>? <modulus>? ‘)’
>>
>> Simon got it
>
> Yeah, I didn’t fully expand <css-value> in my mind, it seems.
>
> However, my main point was intended to be the rounding method or direction which should move from the function name into the parentheses.

We tried that, but since both the other two arguments are required and
have to be in a specific order, there doesn't seem to be a
particularly good place to put it as an argument.  Moving it into the
function name seems to be easy to understand, though.