RE: [css3-images] CSS Gradient Notation

Check with Tab.  We just had a mail thread and I sent him some links.

-----Original Message-----
From: fantasai [mailto:fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net]
Sent: Friday, January 20, 2012 5:10 PM
To: www-style@w3.org
Subject: Re: [css3-images] CSS Gradient Notation

On 01/18/2012 07:02 PM, Brian Manthos wrote:
> Linear gradient with keywords:  This was discussed exhaustively and
> ended up in a WG resolution.  That said...

I thought it was resolved, but I tried to look up the resolution for
Lea yesterday, and couldn't find it. We discussed it at the Seattle
F2F, but the only conclusion there was to defer keywords to Level 4.
   http://www.w3.org/mid/4E38E1B9.20003@inkedblade.net

If you can find it, send me a pointer. Otherwise the issue is, apparently,
still unresolved.

~fantasai