Re: @import -- allow at any place in stylesheet.

@import between and after rules is successfully ignored by all browsers including even IE6, and rest part of stylesheet is successfully parsed and applied. So your current note is apparently purely theoretical (though generally somewhat reasonable).

> Note that using a frequently dismissive tone in comments is both unnecessary
> and unwarranted. Based on the evidence you have provided thus far the vast
> majority of contributors on this mailing list know *at least* as much as you do.
> Asking questions to clarify why others think differently will be far more helpful
> to you and everyone else than calling their feedback 'useless'. Thanks.

If something is obvious, repeating it is just information noise, and therefore useless -- regardless of why has someone said this. No dismissive tone, just clarification. Would it be better to just ignore such useless comments? -- I'm not sure it would.