Re: [css3-writing-modes] A report from a meeting w/Japanese publishing group

Thank you for the detail on all these items. It's very helpful for me in
understanding the issues. My final comment was referring to the original
message in this thread. Specifically:

"They also mentioned that the glyph orientation in vertical text flow is
one of the issues they are looking into, which is one of the hottest topic
in writing-modes[3] and UTR#50[4]."

And

"It looked to me that they were a bit surprised that many symbol and
punctuation glyphs used in their contents appear in sideways in today's
implementations, more than in other existing digital publishing platforms."