Re: [css3-writing-modes] A report from a meeting w/Japanese publishing group

Hi Koji,

This all sounds great - always nice to see someone working on
interoperability tests! I am little confused by the problem they have with
glyph orientation. Is this just a failure of some UAs to properly apply
glyph substitutions when rendering vertical text, or is it more complex
then that?

--Brady