Re: [css3-flexbox] about flexible margins and alignment

On Mon, Jan 9, 2012 at 12:54 PM, Alex Mogilevsky <alexmog@microsoft.com> wrote:
> [...]

For the one-item case with positive free space, centering definitely
seems to be the right thing to do.

For the negative-free-space case, I'm not sure.  We could center, but
then I feel like we should do the same thing for 'justify'.  But maybe
not, since the one-item case for 'justify' is start-aligned.  I could
go either way.