Re: Forums

Hello,

I've been following the discussion carefully and even though I have no problems communicating via email, I can understand the point that a more web-friendly platform would make sense and would attract more and more visual thinkers, web designers and designers. This can only be a good thing for www-style.

Why don't we reach an established community of web-professionals and run a survey aimed at finding out the reasons why web designers aren't currently following and contributing to discussing the future of the web.

I suggest reaching A List Apart, .net magazine.

The survey could be run on any platform, but the less time it takes to setup, the better. I recommend http://survs.com (i have a pro account I can lend). It allows for basic frequency analysis and exporting in csv and xls.

I believe this could give a better view of what options/paths are worth pursuing and if there is a problem in the first place.

Some people simply aren't attracted by the process. But hearing them out could prove enlightening to everyone. Current members should take the survey as well. One of the questions could be direct about that.

What do you think?

Cheers,
--
André Luís