Re: @important instead of multiple !important

I'd worry that this will encourage bad habits. I haven't found myself needing to make multiples lines important frequently enough to warrant this type of addition. It makes sense in some cases (especially when dealing with imported third party stylesheets that you may not have control over) , but, other than that, I'm not sure how useful this would be. At the very least, it shouldn't be encouraged unless you can describe exactly why you're using !important.

Jeffrey