Re: line-height suggestions and easier alignment

Hello Gérard,

InDesign isn't a WYSIWYG HTML editor although it can export HTML
(probably not very well!). It's a print layout tool by Adobe that is
similar to Quark Express. It's become the industry standard for print
layouts in magazines, documents, brochures and I think even newspapers -
basically it good at handling lots of text. I mentioned it here as it
most clearly illustrated how line-height (leading) has been
traditionally applied and the advantages it has for vertically aligning
text. Whilst not everything Adobe do is great they do have a lot of
experience with typography.

Regards

Ric