Re: Proposal: Detecting JavaScript with Media Queries

On Wed, 04 Jan 2012 11:59:04 +0100, Daniel Glazman

> Le 04/01/12 10:33, Florian Rivoal a écrit :
>
>> This sounds like a good idea to me as well, and I recently became
>> co-editor of the Media queries spec, so it is up to me (and Sylvain)
>> to make this happen now. Media queries level 3 is already pretty stable,
>> so I don't think it makes sense to try and add this here, but this
>> is certainly something that I'll be happy to add in level 4.
>
> Correction: this is up to you and Sylvain to add that to the spec
> although this is a pretty major feature and I suggest you take
> the temperature of the Group first. The original proposal from
> Nicholas Zakas was posted *only 13* hours ago. I do *not* call the 7
> messages that followed up a consensus among browser vendors, sorry to
> say.
>
> And of course, in the end, this is up to the CSS WG to decide if that
> remains in the spec and makes into REC.

Of course, that's what I meant. Sorry for the shortcut. By "up to me
to make it happen", I did not mean the decision was mine, just that
making sure it gets drafted and discussed by the WG is something I'd
do.

  - Florian