Re: [css3-images] Probably Editorial: radial-gradient() and concentric ellipses

On Wed, Feb 29, 2012 at 11:15 AM, Kang-Hao (Kenny) Lu
<kennyluck@csail.mit.edu> wrote:
> (12/03/01 3:01), Tab Atkins Jr. wrote:
>> Based on this discussion, I've made a few tweaks to the wording.  I'm
>> using the term "uniformly-scaled" in a few places, and better define
>> the actual rendering of the gradient with the following paragraph:
>>
>> """
>> The color of the gradient at any point is determined by first finding
>> the unique ellipse passing through that point with the same center and
>> ratio between major and minor axises as the ending-shape. The point's
>> color is then the color of the gradient ray at the point where this
>> ellipse intersects it.
>> """
>>
>> Does this sound all right?
>>

> You didn't mention that you add this too:
>
>  # If the ending-shape is an ellipse, its axises are aligned with the
>  # horizontal and vertical axises.
>
> With this, it sounds good to me.

Sorry, yeah, that too.  The only other things I added to
radial-gradient were either variants on the same language placed
elsewhere, or a few other unimportant editorial tweaks.