Re: [css3-flexbox] "inherit" as the preferred size subcomponent of "flex" property

On 2/24/12 9:21 PM, Daniel Holbert wrote:
> I think it'd still be useful to clarify this in the spec -- the spec
> text I quoted {{ "any value that would be valid in the ‘width’ or
> ‘height’ property" }} seems to allow "inherit" (since it would be valid
> in the 'width' or 'height' property).

The right way to do this, ideally, would be for whatever spec defines
'width' to define a syntactic construct called <width> (right now
expanding to "<length> | <percentage> | auto") that this spec could then
reference...

-Boris