Re: [CSS3 Animation and transforms] CSS properties in JavaScript

On Friday 2012-02-24 16:57 +1100, Alan Gresley wrote:
> I am wanting to test FF12.0a2 (Aurora) for various CSS3 animation
> and transforms but some of this testing requires CSS properties in
> JavaScript.

This is an authoring help question rather than a standards question,
and, as such, not really appropriate for this mailing list.

On an appropriate list (e.g., css-d), if you want others to
understand the problem, you should post the URL of a complete
testcase (rather than snippets, since the problem might not be in
the part you quoted), and explain what you expected to happen and
what you saw instead (rather than using phrases like "does not
work", which presume that others can guess what results you
expected).

-David