Re: [css3-images] Image fallback feature's dependency on media fragments

On Tue, Feb 21, 2012 at 7:18 AM, fantasai <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net> wrote:
> That said, I wouldn't mind specifying that if the UA can't intepret a
> fragment identifier specified in image(), it should treat that as an
> unknown image. It would allow us to use image() for fragment-identifier
> fallbacks in the future. :)

That's interesting.

Kenny, since Moz already has MF functionality (just under a different
syntax), it looks like a Gecko implementation of the current image()
spec would be pretty easy.  So I'm going to keep the current
requirement in the spec, but also see about wordsmithing in Fantasai's
suggestion.  Is this acceptable?