From: fantasai [mailto:fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net]
Sent: Monday, February 20, 2012 3:12 AM
To: www-style@w3.org
Subject: [css3-grid-layout] templates and writing modes

The current Grid Layout spec states that grid rows and columns are interpreted relative to the writing mode. However the template is interpreted physically. This creates a mismatch between the row/column sizes and the template.

I propose making the template logical, to match the grid, and if desired adding a keyword to switch the template's interpretation from row-major to column-major.

~fantasai