[css3-ui] editorial comments

First of all, I'll repeat Tab's

(11/07/14 7:49), Tab Atkins Jr. wrote:
> Multiple Sections
> -----------------
>
> * The 'inherit' value is globally defined for all properties, and the
> preferred style appears to be to omit it in property definitions.

Candidate Recommendation Exit Criteria
______________________________________

Can we move this section into 2. Conformance? I don't think it's a good
idea to have too much content before Table of contents, not to mention
that this spec isn't yet at CR. (Disclaimer: I am not familiar with the
W3C process so I might be missing some rules here.)

Overview
________

Ditto. "This specification contains:" says pretty much the same as
what's in 1.1 Purpose already.

2.1. Definitions
________________

"defined by CSS2.1" can link to
http://www.w3.org/TR/CSS21/conform.html#user-agent instead of
http://www.w3.org/TR/CSS21/conform.html#defs

8.2. Overflow Ellipsis: the ‘text-overflow’ property

  # Value:  ( clip | ellipsis | <string> ){1,2} | inherit

should read "[ clip | ellipsis | <string> ]".

9.2.1. Sequential navigation order: the ‘nav-index’ property

The spec does reference HTML5 at some point so I am not sure if
referencing 'tabindex' in HTML4 instead of HTML5 is such a good idea.

9.2.3. Input method editor: the ‘ime-mode’ property

Example 12 is the only code snippet where you use class=html. For
editorial consistency, all HTML/XHTML snippets should use it (or not use
it).

  # Note: In general, it's not appropriate for a public web site to
  # manipulate the IME mode setting. This property should be used for
  # web applications and the like.

I am not sure we are still in the era where we can tell "public web
site" from "web applications".

Appendix D. Default style sheet additions for HTML

Perhaps you should link to the rendering section of the HTML spec there
as this section is not comprehensive.

  # input[type=reset]
  # {
  # /* default content of HTML4/XHTML1 input type=reset button */
  #  content: "Reset";
  # }
  #
  # input[type=submit]
  # {
  # /* default content of HTML4/XHTML1 input type=submit button */
  # content: "Submit";
  # }

It should be mentioned that these are locale-dependent.