Re: Vendor Prefix solutions

Yes, with CSS transforms its worth it. It's worth it for the appearance
property, too. In my work, anyway.
They've been very helpful in my apps.

I haven't found vendor prefixes to be abused, I'm just disgruntled with
the need to write the same thing out so many times.
transform is really the only sore thumb I've got. It's not a big deal,
but it'd be nice to avoid something similar in the future.

We'll probably go through something like it with element().

-Charles