RE: [css3-images] Fwd: CSS Gradient Notation

In short, I agree with Tab here.  STOP TRYING TO CHANGE IT (BACK) AGAIN.

In long, I don't have the bandwidth today or tomorrow to rehash the argument a 7th time.  If you really want to revisit it again, I'll try to find some time on Friday instead of doing real work.

Sigh.