Re: [css3-values] Order-sensitive "one or more" component value combinator

On Friday 2012-04-20 17:03 -0700, fantasai wrote:
> It would also simplify the grammar for 'border-image', could be used
> to make <bg-position> optional when <bg-size> is specified in 'background',
> and would have removed the first clause in the <position> syntax.

While it does seem similar to what 'border-image' does (in that the
"ugly" grammar is similar), 'border-image' also has the '/'
separators involved (at least, I'm assuming that's the part of
'border-image' you're talking about), so I'm not quite sure how I
see how a "one or more of these in any order" would simplify
border-image, thanks to the idea that the separators can only be
there when they have things to separate.

-David