Re: [css3-page] Error in grammar of section 3.4.1

Le 23/04/2012 23:46, Tab Atkins Jr. a écrit :
> <declaration>  matches the declaration production in the current CSS2.1
> grammar, but capped with a ';' token at the end.

Yes, except if the declaration is followed by '}' (the end of the
block). In this case, the ';' is optional. And consecutive ';' without a
declaration in-between are also allowed.

Can we make a definition with this kind of exceptions?

This specific detail apart, I like the idea of having simpler syntax
definitions.

--
Simon Sapin