Re: [css4-color] Grayscale shorthand (with alpha)

Hi Rudolph,

sorry that I overlooked this message.
Please take a look at my draft proposal to add blending to CSS:
https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/FXTF/rawfile/tip/compositing/index.html<https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/FXTF/rawfile/tip/compositing/index.html#box-shadow-blend-mode>
There is a placeholder section that defines a property to add a blend mode
to the box shadow [1] or text shadow [2] which I think is what you are
looking for. In most of Adobe's authoring applications, shadows are always
blended with 'multiply' and there is currently no way to get this effect
with css.

Rik

[1]:
https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/FXTF/rawfile/tip/compositing/index.html#box-shadow-blend-mode