Re: [css3-flexbox] Taking Flexbox to last call

On 04/16/2012 01:20 PM, Tab Atkins Jr. wrote:
> I'd like to request that we take Flexbox to Last Call at our next telcon.
>
> There have been no new feature requests in months, and no large or
> even medium corrections or change suggestions in the same.  The spec
> is clearly "stable" from a WG perspective, with only small issues
> remaining that are appropriate to address during the LC period (I'm
> trying to resolve the ones that are currently open now, and can
> probably do so before we even publish).
>
> I don't see how any benefit can accrue from keeping the spec in WD
> longer at this point, and I'd like it to drop into CR in time for IE10
> to go prefix-less alongside the other browsers.

1. I object to any layout spec going to LC without dbaron having reviewed
    and signed off on each aspect of it. That's just asking for trouble.
2. There are still some pretty significant open issues, including
      http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2012Feb/0743.html

~fantasai