Re: [css3-flexbox] Baseline of flexboxes and flexbox items

This was on the agenda for the conf call on 2012-04-11, but I cannot
find it being discussed in the minutes. Will it be dealt with next
Wednesday, or should we discuss it here instead?

--
---- Morten Stenshorne, developer, Opera Software ASA ----
---- Office: +47 23693206 ---- Cellular: +47 93440112 ----