Re: [css3-background] blending on 'box-shadow' and 'text-shadow'

Thinking about this some more there are 2 trains of thought:
- attach it to the layers (= me)
- attach it to the 'color' itself (= you and Brad)

I'm inclined to go for the layer approach since that is how it is done
inside the Adobe applications, however, that doesn't mean that it is the
logical place for authors.

I think we are in agreement that there is a need to have a keyword that
blends the entire element.(see
https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/FXTF/rawfile/tip/compositing/index.html#cssblending )

Rik